Wednesday, December 14, 2005

out of sorts.

wow. i did something this morning that i've never done before.

i totally, completely, utterly forgot the fact that i had a class to teach this morning. my mind is all over the place. i can't focus. the weight of pressure i feel from the fact that i have more than i'd like to catch up with in terms of studies has been weighing heavily on my mind since "Julius Caesar" came to an end ... and i think that pressure has finally taken its toll on me. my brain crashed.

in fact, if my manager didn't text me and asked me about class this morning - i would have been completely oblivious of the fact that i had a class to teach this morning. after he called me, i immediately called my Boss - who was obviously not very pleased to hear about the news.

i f**ked up. no excuses.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

it has never happened to me before ... brain crashing on me. and i think i should have seen it coming since monday (the day after my last show). today's show of utter irresponsibility just serves as a bloody *kick in the freakin' head.

gotta shape up. gotta get back into the flow of things. don't panic.

i'm actually still feeling very shell shocked at myself. damn...i don't even know what to say anymore.

i'm out.

signing off ... the lost commonjack.

No comments: