Tuesday, July 04, 2006

quicky updates.

alrights ... for those of you who give a shit. :)

for the month of july. i'll be working on a 'full time' basis with my kickboxing place. i will be teaching from Monday right through to Thursday (both the 7pm and 8.15pm classes). on Mondays and Wednesdays, i'll be there even earlier because i have a student i give personal training (ie a PT student) at 5.45pm to 6.45pm before i teach the 7pm class. and then i also teach on Saturdays at 11am and 2.30pm and i also have another PT student in between the 11am and 2.30pm class.

plus, on Mondays and Wednesdays, i usually stay back at the gym and 'train and spar'. so after the classes end at about 9.30pm, i end up training from 10 till about 11 ish.

and on Sundays i have my dance classes with KLPAc at 12.30pm till about 2.30pm.

so there's my week folks. at least, this is the way it is gonna be for the month of July. maybe also in August but that remains to be seen.

and you might want to avoid calling me from tomorrow till friday cause i'll be in Singapore. unless you have something really important to tell me.

i've also recently purchased myself a real sexy 30 gig iPod. so if you're looking to borrow money from me - sorry bub. however, if you owe me money - you better cough it up! lol

ok - so if i don't answer you calls - or take a while to get back to you - its probably cause i'm doing one of the things mentioned above or trying to sleep and recouperate.

and as promised, here's a little exerp from my finished "Crow".

X

THE PREY …

Once I was done with the make up and I covered my wounds – I was ready to go. The crow sensed that and immediately flew out of the room when I looked to it. It knew what I wanted. It went to look for the people responsible for my fate. However, what I didn’t know was that looking for them was going to be a lot more difficult than I thought.

As the crow flew, I ran. Just like earlier, when it guided me away from the cemetery. It was my eyes high up in the sky and I could see with amazing clarity both from up above to my own peripheral vision. I was determined. The crow seemed to know where to go and I gave it all my trust. After all, it was carrying my soul, if I can’t trust the crow – then there’s not much point of me going on.

And I was right to do so for it brought me to this old looking flat in a slum part of town. The crow perched itself upon the ledge of the flat, at the top floor, and looked to the corridor and then I saw him. Leong Chai.

There were 2 other thugs with him. I could see them from the crow’s eyes. They seemed to be banging on a door. I didn’t need to see anymore.

By the time I walked up the staircase to the top floor of this flat, they had already knocked the door down and I could hear a woman screaming for help. People were just rushing by me down the staircase away from the screams rather than trying to help. No matter, in my mind – he was there.

As I approached the door, one of the thugs who was with Leong Chai came out, “Go the other way mister. There ain’t no show for you here.”

“Alas, the show, as they say, is where the act is … and the main player in the act (pause) has arrived!” and then I kicked him in the balls and smashed his face against the wall.

The moment I walked into the flat, the other thug was waiting by the door with his back turned towards me and it was easy for me to just grab him by the neck and twist him around and I heard a crack in his neck before he crashed to the ground lifeless. Leong Chai was in the midst of trying to undo his pants – when he heard the thud of his henchman’s body on the ground.

“Forcing thyself unto another … such a sad desperate act for a sad desperate man…” I said as I made my move towards him.

He staggered around the ground and he grabbed his gun, “FUCK YOU!” and he shoots me 5 times right in the chest. Point blank.

For a split second, I was stunned and I felt a little funny, but when I looked down to the bullet holes, they just closed right back up again! This was when I let my hood down and showed myself to him.

“What the fuck…?” he said as he emptied the rest of his ammo in me.

I didn’t feel a thing. “From a proud tower in the town, Death looks gigantically down and I now stand here towering above you. Death is here to meet you.”

I picked him up and threw him across the room like the sack of shit he was. He was fucking pissing in his pants. He didn’t know where to go or what to do. He was sobbing, bawling his eyes out.

I knelt down in front of him and grabbed his hair so that I could get a good look at his eyes when I talked to him, “… Do I not remind you of anyone?”

“No man…who the fuck are you?! Why the hell are you hassling me?! I didn’t do nothing to you man!...” and he tried to spit at me.

“Perhaps your mind requires a little prompting …” I don’t know how I did it or how I even knew I could do it but I made him feel all the pain my sister felt as she was being raped that night. I just grabbed his head with both my hands – looked him dead in the eyes and ‘transferred’ the pain.

FEEL IT! Take the pain, the anger and the suffering – all because of you! Take the loneliness of a year being stuck in a body that is still alive but with a soul that’s already dead! TAKE IT! FEEL IT ALL! and I let go. He fell to the ground. Eyes wide open, veins popping out.

He was dead.


note: the above is essentially quite a big exerp. :) it's the 1st draft and will probably be changed many times over before it finds its final form. but as said earlier, this is the mould from which this story will develop from. hope you liked it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're so stalkable..

michaelcsm said...

who would want to stalk me?