Wednesday, August 31, 2005

giler stress. (f**king results)

ok - here's what happened. this entry is directly connected to the previous entry entitled 'humour me'. this entry would be about my results.

basically, on the Aug 29th - i received a text letting me know that the much dreaded results of my bloody exam were being released. but i was working and i couldn't go get them. so i figured i go get it early the next day and beat the masses lah.

couldn't sleep the whole night - worried like a sick little idiot, wondering what would happen if this or that or this or that happened...

however, i did fall asleep eventually. and as such - woke up later than i wanted to. so i ended up at college at around 12 ish pm instead of in the morning. then i was told that my results were with the vice principal. so i had to go and see him. went into his office and had to wait around for about 10 minutes before he could speak to me because he was busy speaking to other people on the phone.

after which - he asked me for my candidate number - which i of course forgot. he tried looking for my name but couldn't find it. so i was instructed to go home and look for it and call him back.

geez - as if it didn't take so much out of me just to bloody drive to college by myself to get my results in the 1st place. now i was being forced to wait even longer. so i reach home. got my number and called the college up again.

just to be told that they couldn't find my results again, "...oh i'm sorry. it looks like you're one of those students whose results have been misplaced. give me your name and number, i will calling the Uni of London up to source out your results. and we'll be in touch with you within the next few days."

within the next few days!?? what the hell does that mean! geez. so, yeah. thats what happened.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

f**ks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there! We're rooting for ya!