Wednesday, November 08, 2006

FiL done - now PA begins.

As the title suggests, FiL is over now. I'm actually at work and don't really have time to elaborate.

Which leads me to say that I am now officially working with Popiah Pictures as a Production Assistant. If you're wondering what a PA does - basically, I'm running around getting lunch for people, carrying equipment and such.

I've been to the office 3 days thus far and have just been attending meetings and making phone calls and sending out emails. So far, so good. Also, not much time to elaborate now, so I'll leave it at that.

Above - you can see a picture of Cockatoo. (I ripped it off Nicholas's blog = misunderstoodcreature.blogspot.com)

Cockatoo was a cool guy - I'll miss playing him.

I'm out. Later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the new job! ... *hugs*