Wednesday, November 10, 2004

You.

it's 2.45 am.

You recognise me for my flaws and my faults,
You judge me for what I have not done,
You pre-judge me for what I intend to do,

You say that I am inadequate,
You believe me to be not naturally inclined towards greatness,
You explain to me that I just don't get 'it',

You tell me that you do not need to know me,
You think that anything more that what you have given me is unecessary,
You call me foolish for being me,

You can now do whatever You want,
You have now told me the way You want it to be,
and I will give it to You, because I have had enough of You.

signing off, the common jack amongst the kings and queens.

2 comments:

Alysia S. said...

is the angst directed at anyone in particular?

Unknown said...

i wish i could just say that... "i've had enough of you"!! but somehow, i can't do it... i'm not even sure i want to!!