Thursday, March 03, 2005

love more.

it's 12.35 am.

i've figured out something about myself.

you know the age old stupid question of, "would you rather be with someone who (a: you love more than she loves you?) or (b: loves you more than you could ever love her?)"

i guess if there's no real shocker here. i am choice (a).

however, in all fairness, i was never sure of that. now - i am. and man is that trait of mine killing me.

there's this latin phrase which i can't seem to remember right now - but it basically means "what feeds me also kills me" or something to that effect. i remember seeing it tattooed on angelina jolie. so if anyone knows the phrase - feel free - lemme know.

i guess that's it. i don't have anything thought provoking to say. so i'll leave it at this.

signing off, commonjack.

3 comments:

Olivia said...

quod me nutrit me destruit

what nourishes me also destroys me

phwoar! what a swot!

Unknown said...

eleh show off. what a snot.

Unknown said...

we have another choice 'a' person here!! sad, isn't it :s