Saturday, January 21, 2006

ONe DAy.

Image hosting by Photobucket

One day,
I'll lose all my friends,
My world will crumble all around me,
And I won't be able to do anything about it ...
One day,
The people I love most in the world will die,
I will be left to fend for myself,
And I'll only be armed with mere memory of how things used to be -
Wondering what things could be ...
One day,
Everything will go wrong,
So wrong that I won't even be able to retrace my steps back to when it was right,
And I'd be left standing in a place I never wanted to be in,
With nowhere else to go ...
One day,
Someone will flip the switch on me,
I'll be consumed by the dark with no light at the end of the tunnel to gun for,
And I'll be lost in a never-ending tunnel of darkness, helpless and alone ...
One day,
That day will come and go,
And I'll still be here waiting for more.

Image hosting by Photobucket

No comments: