Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Jurisprudence and Legal Theory

it's 12.40 am. Jurisprudence and Legal Theory (it's like a study on the philosophy of law for the uniniated) aka my Juris paper is today. and how apt, the 'quote of the day' is by Aristotle, "The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet."

yeah ... rub it in my face why don't ya?

so here i am. my 1st day of my dreaded exams. 1st paper jitters have hit me since early Saturday. i'll feel better once i get it over with. but till then, the jitters will remain i guess. no way to shake it off.

i tried going to play basketball yesterday in the evening after studying for most of the afternoon. it didn't work. i still felt as jittery as ever. that's why i figured it won't go away till i get my 1st paper over and done with i s'pose.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
X
fuck.

pardon my *french. that helped a little. *smiles. oh well - i've just got a little more studying to do. then i'll go to sleep.

time is gonna start flying by once i get past the first paper. i might or might not keep blogging updates as it goes along. we'll see.

ok - i'm out.

signing off, the commonjack.

No comments: